Sales Analyst for the region of Grimbergen
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Are you passionate about theatre, but even more passionate about numbers and analysis? Then the position of Sales Analyst might just be the job for you.
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Sales Analyst (M/F) for one of our clients located at the region of Grimbergen.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Sales Analyst includes:
- You help to maximize sales results and administration flow;
- You carry out the sales operation processes to help minimize risk and costs;
- You are responsible for the daily box office reporting;
- You solve problems and develop new tools to optimize daily workload and overall business;
- You continually develop an understanding of the company's culture;
- You take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
The required qualifications for this position as Sales Analyst are:
- You obtained at least a bachelor degree;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You have knowledge of Excel, Access and overall IT;
- You are pro-active and a problem solver;
- You are able to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment;
- You are a team player;
- You are immediately available.
You will fall under the hierarchical responsibility of the Sales Manager and will work within the sales team of 5 people.
Interested in this job? Apply today by sending us your cv and mentioning the reference number 0009321139.