Junior Controller in Grimbergen
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Controller in Grimbergen.
Our client is an modern company, situated in Grimbergen and looking for a Junior Controller with a Master's degree in Accounting or in Finance and at least 1 year of experience in a Finance position.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Junior Controller (M/F) includes:
- Deliver quality information for Benelux Management team by assisting and promote all improvements initiatives to existing tools and standard reports;
- Prepare quarterly Free Cash Flow (FCF);
- Understand key business drivers, current business priorities and critical issues in the entities;
- Contribute to the business FCF strategic and operational planning processes;
- Facilitate information gathering to prepare detailed planning process in alignment with business functions;
- Translate internal and external business drivers/premises to specific FCF implementations;
- You are responsible to assist in 12 month rolling cash forecast;
- Review and propose update processes and documentation to mitigate potential knowledge gaps;
- Work with Financial Controls Group on improving business controls on an on-going basis;
- Drive awareness within organization and consult where needed;
- Monitoring of Operating Guidelines;
- Credit Limit Management and Internal Audit readiness;
- You will assist in monitoring AR/AP, including update processes and keep documentation in line with corporate requirements;
- Initiate proactively reporting and recommendation to local management on outstanding risks;
- Ensure all treasury documentation is kept to date for both legal and corporate purpose as well as adherence to all treasury requirements for all the legal entities.
The required qualifications for this position as a Junior Controller (M/F) are:
- You have a Master's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Finance;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Finance position;
- You have an excellent knowledge English, the knowledge of Dutch and French would be a strength;
- You have a good knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and MS Office (Excel and Access);
- You have an open and flexible personality;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- You have a hands-on personality with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You can work quickly, flexible and under minimal supervision;
- You have an eye for detail and are stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!