General Ledger Accountant in Grimbergen
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant in Grimbergen.
Our client is an international company, situated in Grimbergen and looking for an General Ledger Accountant with at least 2-5 years of experience.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an General Ledger Accountant (M/F) includes:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Credit and past due checks;
- Contact with customers;
- Payment proof of blocked orders;
- Contact with Business about all kind of queries;
- You will offer assistance in allocations of customer accounts;
- Preparation and submission of various templates.
- VAT and Taxes:
- You will assist in the monthly VAT declaration and various templates.
- General Ledger:
- Reconciliation of GL accounts;
- Prepare and send journal vouchers and check postings;
- Accruals and reclasses;
- Provide cost information for budget holders.
The required qualifications for this position as an General Ledger Accountant (M/F) are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Finance;
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You are stress-resistant and flexible;
- You have an eye for detail and you work result-oriented;
- You are analytical;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!