Business Analyst (m/f)
Post Date : 06 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f) for an international company active in the food industry. The company is located in Drongen.
As Business Analyst you manage the purchase/supply chain related ERP data, you are responsible for the integration and processing of data from different sources in the company and you provide reliable data & reporting tools.
This is a critical business role were you will work with both the global purchasing team as well as IT, Finance, Supply chain and Sales on group level.
- Collaborate with both regional and global teams to capture, process and integrate spend, contract and demand data to enable optimized global strategic sourcing: Beat the market;
- Develop and manage tools and processes to support our strategic and business initiatives.
- E.g.: Master planning sourcing, S&OP implementation, benchmarking vs performance;
- Establish scorecard metrics to monitor the strategic plan and communicate critical reports;
- Drive operational excellence through process improvements and better alignment between affiliates;
- Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity for senior buyers;
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our purchasing engine running at full speed
- Master of bachelor with 5+ years of work experience preferably in business analysis, IT ERP & business analysis tools, controlling or finance;
- Strong analytical skills with logical thinking;
- Absolute team player;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution with a good balance between speed and accuracy;
- Can do & hands on attitude - we are a lean team and many times responsibilities may fall out of one's exact job description;
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills - many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there's always more to learn);
- Experience with Microsoft dynamics AX, Qlickview, SAP and SQL is a big plus
Interested in this function? Please apply now!