Managament Assistant | Limburg
Post Date : 29 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :At OfficeTeam we specialize in placing highly qualified administrative and secretary professionals with a wide range of companies on a temporary basis. Our industry expertise and experienced recruitment consultants can quickly help you find professionals who possess precisely the skills needed to advance your business.
For our client, a dynamic organization, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant.
- Manage and maintain business files, contacts and documents in hard copy and electronic filing systems, such as Microsoft Office;
- Assist in coordinating marketing and sales programs; prepare and disseminate reports or related materials;
- Manage all communications: mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, subscriptions, social media;
- Co-ordinate meetings, … : Co-ordination may include: drafting agendas, providing meeting supplies, creating reports and presentations, etc.
- Bachelor degree Management Assistant and/or minimum 2 experience in a similar position;
- A good knowledge of English, German, French and Dutch, written and spoken;
- A good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Understanding and awareness of policies, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations;
- Ability to demonstrate and apply this knowledge in performance of administrative support tasks;
- An interesting fulltime function within a dynamic environment;
- A market based salary;
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 9210859
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.