Management Accountant - regio Geel
Post Date : 04 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
The management accountant will be responsible for providing finance support for our client in the Kempen region. You will work closely with European and Corporate departments.
Our client is located in the Kempen (region Geel - Olen - Herentals).
You will be part of the finance team and will report to the Controller.
Your main responsibilities as management accountant are:
- Complete SOX testing in-line with deadlines.
- Daily accounting and balance reconciliation.
- Complete Intrastat returns plus all reporting into EU Divisional and Corporate Tax.
- Co-ordinate the justification for capital expenditures through AFE process.
- Liaise with the IT and Facility manager to ensure the fixed assets register is up to date.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support, local management, EU Divisional, Corporate and external agency requests.
- SPOC for all statutory reporting (Annual Account, Corporate Tax, VAT)
- Participate in ad hoc projects
These responsibilities are not limited. You will typically perform other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities.
As management accountant you report to the controller.
Bachelor or Master degree in Finance and Accountancy, or equivalent through experience.
Minimum 6 years of experience in a general finance position within a large company.
Good written and verbal knowledge of English.
Good communication skills across different levels of the organization.
- Computer skills
A working knowledge of JD Edwards accounting software of Hyperion would be advantageous but is not essential. Good practical experience with Microsoft Excel.
- General Profile
Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment.
If you are looking for a job in this field, send over a copy of your current CV to us with the reference 'management accountant 9254866 '.
Diamantstraat 8 b101