Treasury Officer (m/f)
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Treasury Officer (M/F) role for an international and industrial firm located in Luxembourg.
Our client employs +/- 65 employees in Luxembourg and has different plants in FR, BE and BRZ. The Headquarter is located in Luxembourg.
The Treasury Officer (H/F) will directly report to the Head of Treasury Operations in Luxembourg.
- Manage cashpoolings, intercompany current accounts and bank accounts as part of our client's in-house bank
- Maintain the processing of payments for the Group and monitor cash, bank fees and liquidity
- Support the maintenance of our client's treasury management system
- Maintain procedures and documentation
- Run our client's securitization programs, receivables factoring and supply chain financing activities
- Support trade finance needs by negotiating LC's, securities or guarantees with our client's banking pool
- Contribute to quarterly and annual closing process
- Contribute to improvement program through participation in projects implementation
- Master's degree in applied economics/treasury management with experience in corporate treasury or in the back office of a bank
- Good knowledge in accounting, market operations and/or corporate finance
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in English and French
- 12-month annual salary + Bonus
- meal vouchers (8.40Eur)
- parking slot
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Pension Plan
- Group Insurance
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu