System administrator (M/F)
Post Date : 17 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Are you looking for new challenges ?
Reporting to the Head ofIT, you will be responsible for the support, administration, configuration, implementation, maintenance and management of our IT infrastructure and work in close cooperation with internal and external counterparts.
- You have a degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years of professional working expenence.
- You are a self-starter and a customer oriented problem-solver.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and you are able to work autonomously.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a good level in written and spoken English, German and French is considered as an advantage.
- You have depth knowledge in Microsoft technology solutions (Server, Exchange), being a Microsoft certified professional or a Microsoft specialist is considered as an advantage.
- Additional knowledge of Linux (Debian, Redhat, Suse, shell, bash), databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres), monitoring tools (Nagios), network, VMware or data recovery is considered as an advantage.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Technology, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified IT profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu