Senior Treasurer (M/F)
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Senior Treasurer in order to manage Group multi-currency positions and financial risks arising from debt financing and operational businesses. The mission includes a focus on interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities and equities.
Our client is a company situated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and active in the industrial sector.
The Senior Treasurer is on day-to-day basis in relationship with the banking community and internal operational units. (S)he also develops tools for front office risk management and is part of the team being the unique interface between our client and financial markets centralized at Group treasury level:
- Treasury management: daily multi-currency treasury and cash management including term deposits, currency swaps and selection of monetary funds to optimize cash remuneration.
- Be involved in market making and hedging risks as regards of:
> Interest rates through FRA, IRS, CIRS, Cap & Floors, etc.
> Foreign Exchange through Spot, Forward, Swaps, NDF, Options, ND
> Commodities as LME quoted Base metals (Nickel & Moly), Energy (crude oil,natural gas, power), C02 through swaps, futures and options
> Equities: share buy back, Group financial participation management, stock options plan, etc. through cash and options
- Improve the relationships with operational units and purchasing organization to structure innovative pricing I hedging solutions to support the business and create value.
- In charge of the relationships with the banks in terms of rationalization and application of Corporate treasury policy.
- Participation to the improvement of the treasury management system.
- Set up of specific tools to follow up exposures on financial assets at Corporate Treasury level.
- Participation to global Group treasury improvement to ensure costs control and processes efficiency.
- Financial markets follow up in terms macro economic evolution, technical analysis and new listed products development.
The required qualifications are :
- Master in applied economics / finance / commodities trading, with 3 to 4 years experience dealing on financial markets, gained in a multi-national corporation and/or bank.
- In depth understanding of treasury and risk management mechanism, banking practices and financial derivatives.
- Interests for financial markets and dynamic trading positions management.
- Strong analytical mindset, good communication skills, team work capabilities and rigour necessary for this role.
- IT skills: knowledge of Bloomberg, strong capacities in Excel, VB coding is a plus
- Fluent in both English and French
- Travel: 10% time
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu