Senior Financial Controller (M/F)
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Senior Financial Controller (M/F) role for an international Asset Management operating as a UCITs Management Company and AIFM located in Luxembourg.
Our client headquartered in Zurich and New York, employs +/- 1,700 employees worldwide with ca. 20 in Luxembourg. Our client is a specialist investment manager actively managing around €90bn of assets on behalf of institutional and wholesale clients globally.
The Senior Financial Controller (H/F) will directly report to the Conducting Officer in Luxembourg.
- Prepare and review monthly and year-end-closing including key controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Maintain and own the integrity of financial records
- Act as coordination point for all internal and external parties in relation to the accounting
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements
- Responsible for Liquidity and cash management of the ManCo
- Monitor the accounting of the branches and the consolidation
- Manage and monitor the fee flows
- Oversee the internal counterparties relations and flows
- Support the transfer pricing
- Manage the invoicing and billing process (for the ManCo and the SICAVs)
- Coordinate the VAT returns for the SICAVs
- Support the tax compliance of the ManCo and its branches
- Financial reporting to the Authorities
- Maintain and support projects (e.g. new set-ups implementation)
- University degree in accounting / finance or business administration
- Proven years of experience in accounting or audit of a management company
- Excellent skills in English and preferably good knowledge of German and or French
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in working with projects
- Open minded and excellent organizational & communication skills
- Autonomous and detail-oriented
- Proactivity, dynamic with a good team spirit
- Driven by success, quality and deadline
Our client is offering an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu