Senior Financial Analyst in Private Banking (M/F)
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Are you looking for new challenges?
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Senior Financial Analyst (M/F) role for a Leader Private Banker in Luxembourg.
Our client, leader in the Private Banking, is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst within its Performance Management team. The team is new and created from scratch in regards to the very good development of their private banking activities.
He or she will be responsible for executive reporting & analytics and will play a lead role in understanding, monitoring and challenging the performance of our client's Private Banking, Institutional, Asset Management and Financial Markets activities with a focus on the roll out of the strategic initiatives of the Group. Reporting to the Head of Finance Performance Management, this role will be critical in enabling informed decision making through a comprehensive understanding of the performance drivers and trends.
- Create, own and maintain numerous business and executive management dashboards across multiple countries and profitability dimensions (e.g. entity, product, sales, client)
- Leverage financial analytics to deliver high value insights on the key business performance drivers & trends to support strategy setting and influence decision making
- Review performance levels against defined targets, perform variance & sensitivity analysis and gain alignment from appropriate parties on action plans to address performance gaps
- Build and maintain close relationships with a selection of business areas to serve as Finance business partner
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance by delivering reliable financial information in a format that enables senior managers to drive performance
- Deliver advanced budgeting and forecasting processes Contribute to various ad hoc financial analysis, projects and executive level presentations
- Minimum of 6 to 8 year experience in a similar level role
- Master degree in Economics or Business Administration in Finance, accounting, business strategy, etc.
- CFA, ACCA or similar certification is a strong plus
- High proficiency in Excel modeling and analytics required, experience in SAP and or TM1 is a plus Skills
- Detail oriented with insight to determine applicability of big picture analysis
- Extremely curious
- Advanced financial, analytical and modelling skills
- Ability to learn quickly, perform detailed analyses, provide high added value insights
- Experience with analytical modeling and accounting
- Excellent capacity to question, challenge and optimize existing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent French and English
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu