Senior Corporate Officer (M/F) - Luxembourg
Post Date : 18 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to face an important business development trend.
Our client is a Family Office which is acting as a Management Company operating in the UK, Germany, France and Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of six people and have the possibility to develop as the main point of contact for legal matters in Luxembourg.
This position is a key position within the Luxembourg structure and the successful candidate will directly assist the CEO. The main responsibilities will be:
- Organisation and management of group legal and administrative formalities;
- Filling of all relevant key corporate documents;
- Drafting and review of legal documentation (basic intragroup agreements, board minutes, shareholder's resolutions, …) required for investments and strategic transactions;
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e.regulators, lawyers, notaries, etc, …);
- Respond to queries from other teams across Europe and assist with other projects as requested;
- Preparation presentations (mainly Powerpoint) for investors;
- General administration of the Luxembourg Office.
The required qualifications are :
- A degree in Business / Legal / Finance;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Legal Officer/ Corporate Officer/ Paralegal within a real estate or finance related organization;
- Perfectly fluent in English and French (both spoken and written) - any other language is an asset;
- Dynamic, proactive and autonomous;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A real team player (internal coordination with the Accounting department, Portfolio - - Managers and external Asset Managers)
We offer you:
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary package depending on your experience as well as numerous advantages.
You are maybe the person we are looking for: send us your CV mentioning the reference of the add : AMB9235935.