Relationship Manager - Accounting FR/ENG
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
For his client, Robert Half is looking for a Relationship Manager Accounting m/f.
Our client is a well-established Management and Corporate Trust Services company. To face a constant business development trend, we are currently looking for a Relationship Manager (M/F) willing to join a rewarding and a positive environment. This is also a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic team while getting professional trainings and a competitive package.
The successful candidate will directly report to the Director and will be involved in the management of a portfolio of international client companies involved in activities such as holding of participations, group financing (Soparfis, SICARs, SIFs, SPFs, SPVs etc.).
The main responsibilities will be:
- Bookkeeping and the preparation of the annual financial statements, as well as the consolidated financial statements if any;
- Reporting to the management, respectively the clients on the financial performance of your portfolio companies (monthly and / or quarterly reporting under LUX GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS);
- Communication and sending of requested information to clients, auditors, banks and tax authorities;
- Tax compliance: to calculate tax provisions and to establish the corporate tax return (CIT, MBT and NWT returns);
- VAT compliance: preparation of the monthly / quarterly / annual VAT returns;
- Company secretarial: you will ensure that companies comply with legal requirements in terms of annual financial statements' approval and filing, statutory appointments, etc. (preparation of minutes of Board of managers / directors as well as shareholders 'meetings);
- Day-to-day management: correspondence with intermediaries, banks, clients; preparation of wire instructions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function in the domiciliation industry;
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Fluency English and French is mandatory;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on and pro active attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability to several types of situations;
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
You are looking for a challenge while maintaining a real work-life balance? Interested? Please send us your CV.