Recruitment - Consultant - Luxembourg (H/F)
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Are you a real networker who makes new contacts fast? Do you have a huge commercial drive as well? Then maybe a job as a Recruitment Consultant (M/F) is something for you. So what is an average day at Robert Half like? It is actually unpredictable. But one thing is certain, you will definitely find your work satisfying.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you contribute not only to the candidates' career paths but to the success of the organisations as well. We are always on the lookout for ambitious talent managers with a real winner's mentality to expand our Luxembourg Office.
Robert Half is a global market leader in specialised temporary and permanent staffing. The stock market-listed company was founded in 1948 and has over 325 branches all over the world. This year Robert Half is again on the list of the American weekly magazine FORTUNE®'s "World's Most Admired Companies". Besides that it was also top of the recruitment agencies. (1 March 2017)
From the very beginning we have adhered to the highest professional standards, which are translated in our values:
- Leadership by Example
- Ethics First
- An openness to new ideas
- Dedication to Excellence
As a Recruitment Consultant, you are the vital link between the candidate and the company. On the one hand you help people to get a job that gives them real satisfaction, on the other you help organisations to build up a productive and committed team.
How do you do that?
- You follow up on your candidates regularly, give them advice, inform them about market trends and build a relationship of trust with them. Even when they are not looking for a new job.
- You pursue a proactive recruitment strategy so that you know better than anyone else where to find the best talents in the market. You also maintain your own portfolio of customers so that you know exactly what your clients need. This puts you in a position to match the right personality with the right business culture. That's how you help people to find a job that suits them, where they can really fulfil their potential.
- You are part of a professional team and ensure, with your colleagues, that you achieve your personal revenue target. In a nutshell, we are looking for people who immerse themselves in the market and want to be successful in a commercial role. Do you recognize yourself? Then read on!
How do we help you further your career?
- As the market leader we consider that our people make our company. So we ensure you have everything you need. That begins, of course, with the fact that you can carry on learning with us. We invest constantly in training and coaching to guarantee your personal development at every stage of your career.
- We outline your ideal career path with you. Depending on your desires and expertise there are both horizontal and vertical advancement opportunities.
- You will find yourself in a modern international work environment where you can feel both the vibe of a multinational and the charm of a local team.
- We invest in various reward programmes, teambuilding activities and global events, at international, national and regional levels, so as to promote a sense of solidarity amongst the employees.Thanks to our open and informal business culture everyone in our organisation is approachable, so you can contribute your ideas and add to the success of our organisation.
- Your colleagues are not only enthusiastic and motivated, our teams are also composed of professionals with lots of experience in recruitment and/or sales, so you can learn from the best.
- We offer you a very competitive salary, supplemented with bonuses and an extensive package of fringe benefits, including a company car.
Do you have a Master's degree, supplemented perhaps with some initial experience? Do you have commercial drive? Are you curious about companies and how they function? And do you like giving companies and candidates advice?