Junior Corporate Officer (m/f)
Post Date : 02 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Are you looking for new challenges?
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Paralegal Officer (M/F) role for a family sized Management Company part of an international Global Investment firm.
The paralegal Officer will be much more than an Administrative and Legal support. Hes or she will support on a daily basis the Project Manager in future projects with deep involvement in the Manco activities.
Managing and coordinating activities in relation to corporate administration and domiciliation for the Manco. This includes meeting regulatory filing requirements & coordinating the Manco's AGM.
The Corporate Officer will also be responsible for the Manco administrative support functions such as managing correspondence, invoices and providing technical support and record keeping of third party vendors in our client's internal tool.
In addition, the person will support the Project Manager in future Manco's project work in relation to the development of our client, i.e. additional Manco license application for ancillary services, new fund launch preparation, client on boarding and due diligence support.
In this respect the Corporate Officer will be responsible for:
- gathering project requirements;
- developing and maintaining project documentation;
- tracking and reporting project and budget status,
- identifying project/production issues and identifying resources to provide solutions or escalating to avoid project delays;
- scheduling and coordinating problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions;
- arranging and/or delivering training;
- documenting new or revised processes and procedures;
- updating Web sites that host project documents, reports, and/or group information;
- Serving as point of contact for project information and updates.
- Organize, schedule & record keeping of Board of Directors Meetings of Management Company;
- Organize & schedule monthly Management Committee meeting; draft meeting minutes and action log;
- Draft meeting minutes of Quarterly Board Meetings;
- Organize our client's shareholder notice and meeting;
- Handle efiling & hard filing of all regulatory documents with the CSSF; deposit at the RCS;
- Organize & prepare documentation required for the annual audit of our client;
- Manage correspondence & invoices
- Coordinate UCITS & AIFs crossborder registration: coordinate all aspects of cross border registration with service provider, keep track of progress towards registration;
- Provide backup to resolve distribution issues;
- Provide support to our client's Project work i.e. acquiring additional ancillary licenses; new fund launch coordination;
- Provide support to record tracking & review assessment on third party vendors in our client's internal tool (i.e. TRIMS);
- Management of Business Continuity Plan and relevant trainings/functions.
- Degree in Business or Economics;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in EN and FR;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good knowledge of project management;
- Effective time management to deliver against targets;
- Strong written and verbal documentation skills;
- Able to work independently, manage multiple and competing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and ability to build solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- great family sized environment with work life balance importance;
- Annual salary based on 13 months, Meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, 30 days of vacation, flexitime
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu