Office Manager (M/F) - Luxembourg
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for an Office Manager to face an important business development trend for one of our clients.
Our client is a family office situated in Luxembourg and is acting as a Management Company operating in the UK, Germany, France and Luxembourg.
As an Office Manager, the successful candidate will join a dynamic team of six people and work closely with the Senior Corporate Officer while getting the chance to bring her support to all the other departments.
The candidate have a large scope of responsibilities and be in charge of the following duties:
- To organise and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office;
- To supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, …;
- To answer and screen all incoming phone calls;
- To organise meetings, to arrange appointments;
- To book transport and accommodation;
- To order stationery and furniture;
- To liaise with staff, suppliers and clients;
- To implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems
- To attend meetings with Senior Management;
- To prepare letters, presentations and reports;
- To organize induction programs for new employees;
The required qualifications are :
- At least three years of proven experience within a similar function;
- Perfectly fluent in French and English (speaking and writing); any other language would be considered as an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Outstanding communication, organization and presentation skills;
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on and proactive attitude;
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract in a family environment.
- A competitive salary package depending on your experience.
You are maybe the person we are looking for
Send us your CV mentioning the reference of the add : AMB9239344.