Office Coordinator for a Management Company
Post Date : 13 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Office Manager (M/F) role for family-sized Management Company located in Luxembourg.
The Office Manager (H/F) will directly report to the CEO in Luxembourg.
- Get familiarized with the current contracts with counter-parties
- Perform contract management (review of invoices and process payments in a dully and timely manner)
- Participate in the negotiation and revision of new contracts or renewal of contracts with counter-parties
- Office Lease payment, utility bills, phones, printer, other equipment and machinery
Tax & Accounting
- Coordinate with external service providers the production of the financial statement of the company. The same applies to the funds, related companies and companies were we act as ManCo
- Coordinate with external auditors the production of the annual audited financial statement of the company. The same applies to the funds, related companies and companies were we act as ManCo
- Coordinate with advisers the payment of the VAT and taxes in general of the company. The same applies to the funds, related companies and companies were we act as ManCo
Coordinate the reporting of the AIFM and AIF to the CSSF
- Coordinate with the external payroll manager, the payment of the company employees remunerations, labor taxes and social security contributions
- Coordinate with the external payroll manager, the payment to the company board members
- Deal together with our lawyers in all administrative matters related to the hire and termination of employees
- Degree in clerical/administration or accounting
- Proven years of administration experience in a management company preferred
- Excellent skills in English
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience in working with external providers (fiduciary, lawyers, etc)
- Open minded and excellent organizational & communication skills
- Autonomous and detail-oriented
- Proactivity, dynamic with a good team spirit
- Driven by success, quality and deadline
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu