Junior Financial Controller (M/F) - 1-year contract
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Temporary Junior Financial Controller (M/F) - 1-year contract for an international Asset Management operating as a UCITs Management Company and AIFM located in Luxembourg.
The offered Temporary Contract can be either Full Time or 80%.
Our client headquartered in Zurich and New York, employs +/- 1,700 employees worldwide with ca. 20 in Luxembourg. Our client is a specialist investment manager actively managing around €90bn of assets on behalf of institutional and wholesale clients globally.
The Temporary Junior Financial Controller (H/F) will directly report to the Conducting Officer in Luxembourg.
- Support monthly and year-end-closing including key controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements
- Support Liquidity and cash management of the ManCo
- Calculation and payment of the fee flows
- Maintain the invoicing and billing processes (for the ManCo and the SICAVs)
- Support the preparation of VAT returns for the SICAVs
- Support projects
- University degree in accounting / finance or business administration / or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting or audit of a management company
- Excellent skills in English and preferably good knowledge of German and or French
- Good Excel skills
- Open minded and good organizational & communication skills
- Team player
Our Client is offering an attractive salary with extra legal benefits.
For a confidential discussion regarding this temporary role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu