Human Resources Business Partner (M/F)
Post Date : 13 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Are you looking for new challenges?
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Human Resources Business Partner (M/F) role for an international automotive company.
Overall mission :
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a specific Product Business Unit (PBU) - except Talent Management.
Originates and leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture focused on empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, and goal achievements. Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR local site teams; reports to the PBU HR Director and supports executive management teams; assists and advises company managers regarding HR topics.
Primary Objectives: Safety of the workforce, Leadership on New HR Initiatives, Continuous improvement on HR processes & procedures, Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. Be a true HR Partner for the PBU (multi sites, multi countries).
- Coordinates/Manages HR operations for disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Supports management by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by developing and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values and lead TS16949 Audit process.
- Schedules and prepares monthly HR Managers Call presentation, publishes meeting minutes.
- Manages Merit increase planning and approvals for all PBU sites. Ensures that the merit increase quadrants are prepared and approved within timeline with the approved budget.
- Follows promotions according to internal process. Prepares promotion approval packages.
- Follows up on expatriation process in line with the PBU expat needs. Tracks the expats costs with respect to budgets.
- Supports special project by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction. Leads HR Dashboard, HR Documents Approval System and HR events.
- Follows up Health and Safety metrics for the PBU. Reports metrics weekly/monthly to the management's team. Ensures that best practices are shared between sites and H&S actions are taken care on time.
- Prepares weekly PBU HR report.
- Follows up on ethic cases and Conflict Of Interest's with local sites, ensuring a satisfactory and timely closure for all cases.
- Collects and evaluates candidates for awards and recognitions.
- Manages employee transfers between sites for a seamless transfer. Prepares compensation package with the help of home and host location HR's, ensure management approval and flows relocation process with Host HR.
- Leads monthly PBU HRM meetings by providing updates on all hiring, expats, promotions and organizational.
- Experienced HR professional (7 to 10 years) with preferably experience in international companies, as well as in industrial environment.
- High level of flexibility and at ease with fast-pace environments.
Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented person
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu