Financial Controller - International technology company
Post Date : 01 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Financial Controller for an International technology company.
Our client is an international technology company. Backed by one of the world's leading venture capital firms and with offices across Luxembourg, Barcelona, Madrid and London, the firm has built a growing team of over sixty people.
To face an important business development trend, we are currently looking for a Finance Controller (M/F) who will be part of some exciting and innovative projects while joining a friendly and a multicultural environment.
This position will assist and report to the Head of Finance in the overall financial operations and reporting. This includes:
- financial statements consolidation,
- monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting,
- working closely with international subsidiaries, external accountants and other departments across the organization,
- support the preparations of the annual budget,
- budget/forecast vs. actual analysis and monthly presentations to senior management and Board,
- treasury and cash flow management,
- work with banks, suppliers and institutions,
- responsible for the annual audit,
- ensuring compliance with local regulations, transfer pricing policy, tax returns and statutory reporting.
The required qualifications are :
- 2-5 years controlling experience
- A CPA with a big-4 experience, MBA- an advantage
- Experience from an international company with foreign subsidiaries
- Experience in financial statements consolidation
- Experience in projects' controlling and accounting
- Experience in e-commerce and virtual goods- an advantage
- Excellent multitasking skills and a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Excellent analytical skills, reliable and flexible with ability to meet tied deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Fluent in English- spoken and written. Other language/s- an advantage
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- A friendly environment where teamwork matters and were we enjoy each other's company even outside work
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu