Finance Manager - Leading Investment Company
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Finance Manager (M/F).
Our client is a leading global investment company which has a world-class team of over 100 professionals with extensive experience analyzing and managing high yield investments. Headquartered in Boston, the firm has additional locations in Chicago, New York, London, Dublin, Luxembourg, Hong Kong and Melbourne.
In order to face an important business development trend, Robert Half Luxembourg is currently looking for a Finance Manager (M/F).
As a Finance Manager, the successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Support the Group in running Luxembourg office;
- Document accounting, reporting, tax and legal requirements,
- Determine control procedures for accounting and reporting,
- Prepare board meeting minutes,
- Incorporate new entities as needed.
- Gain overall understanding of the company business and manage associates through overall finance responsibilities related to the firm Luxembourg portfolio of >$1bn;
- Provide first level of support to the company CFO for all Finance needs related to the company European entities;
- Prepare books and records for the company Luxembourg entities in accordance with Lux GAAP;
- Assist with the configuration of new accounting system (Geneva) with LUX GAAP requirements;
- Prepare books and records for UK entities and assets in accordance with UK GAAP;
- Prepare books and records for US and Cayman entities and assets in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS, as applicable;
- Assist Boston Finance team with US GAAP audits and reporting;
- Interact on a daily basis with Boston and London based Finance and Operations team;
- Prepare ad-hoc and monthly reporting package for Finance and Operations team in Boston and London;
- Manage year-end audit process (UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS) and maintain close interaction with auditors during year-end audit;
- Review Tax Structuring Reports and related Transfer Pricing Reports and coordinate projects/deals for new structures where entities are being incorporated in Luxembourg;
- Manage year-end tax process and maintain close interaction with tax accountants;
- Act as an "B" level director for the company;
- Act as a liaison between Operations team and business partners to ensure accurate data processing and end result effects on reporting process;
- Manage day to day information processing on all settled trade activity.
- French fluency a plus, English fluency required;
- 5 plus years of public accounting, audit and/or tax, or other relevant Luxembourg based work experience in a rigorous environment;
- Relevant work experience in fixed income asset classes with familiarity of bank loans, high yield debt and credit derivatives a plus;
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work under deadlines;
- Willingness to decipher complex legal documents;
- Strong Excel skills;
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu