Finance Associate (Accounting) - Permanent Contract
Post Date : 20 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
For our client, Robert Half's looking for a Finance Associate (Accounting) (m/f).
Our client is a family and friendly firm who invests in real estate across Europe. Our Luxembourg Office is seriously expanding.
The Associate Finance will support the growth of the office and the Group by bringing his accounting, tax and finance skills to the organization.
Your tasks will include those in the following (non‐exhaustive) list:
- Bookkeeping for companies of the Group (A to Z)
- Developing balance sheets, profit‐and‐loss accounts and annual reports
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Prepare or review Corporate Income tax returns
- Prepare or review VAT returns
- Assist with legal documentation drafting where applicable
- Supervise and assist with incoming invoices management and payments (Multiline)
- Keep track of costs and ensure
- Assist with incorporation of new structures
- Participate to the set‐up of new acquisitions and tax structuring
- Review reports prepared by Tax Advisors
- Ensure good status of Group companies on a financial and compliance point of view
- Be a driver on deadlines management
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent with minimum relevant experience
- Excellent standard of oral and written communications skills in English (minimum level B2 required) and ideally be fluent in French. Knowledge in German, Dutch, Luxembourgish or Italian will be considered as an asset
- Advanced skills in MS Office required. Knowledge of SAP Accounting would be an asset too.
- Proactive and solution oriented attitude, self‐motivated and energetic;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short time constraints;
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with a team‐oriented goal.
Interested ? Please send us your CV.
We offer you a job in a family‐size company with international exposure expanding organically. The position offers a permanent contract (CDI) with legal probation period. You will be part of a growing office with focus on quality. The job itself offers various possibilities of progress and diversification of tasks, in line with the employee's growth expectations. We offer a very competitive salary package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. You will be supported by experienced and open‐minded colleagues and have possibilities to reach out to external specialists where required.