Credit Controller - International Industrial Group
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Credit Controller (M/F) for a temporary contract.
Our client is one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets and also among the top companies on the London Stock Exchange. In order to face an important business development trend, Robert Half Luxembourg is currently looking for a Credit Controller (M/F) who will join a small, multilingual and dynamic team in Luxembourg while being part of a global group. This will be a first year temporary contract with the clear willingness to become a permanent position.
This position will report to the Senior Credit Risk Manager. Among other tasks, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Check accuracy and completeness of master data Customer Forms;
- Investigate exceptions to have accurate and complete master data files;
- Reviews and completes the Customer Forms upon their receipt and when applicable, initiates the credit rating process for new or existing customers;
- Collect customer credit critical data and analyse customer credit relevant data;
- Responsible for reporting and KPI dashboards;
- Follow up list of bounced payments and risky customers, propose a cancellation/reduction of their credit limit when necessary;
- Supervise factoring and Credit Collection activities carried out by the Finance Shared Service center;
- Participate to Pre Credit Committees and Credit Committees with Commercial Business Unis and the Shared Service Center;
- Collect and analyze general information on financial health of business sectors associated to our customers;
- Participation migration, process improvement and audit exercises.
The required qualifications are :
- Accounting degree with a first experience in credit collection, accounting matters, financial analysis, audit matters and/or experience in AR/Credit Management;
- Good knowledge of SAP and Windows packages is a plus;
- Committed to meet deadlines
- Accuracy, strong credit and analytical skills
- Hands on mentality and pro-active
- Team spirit and positive attitude
- Languages: fluent in English and at least 1 other language
Our offer :
This is a great opportunity to join an international team while being part of a successful group which works with the most efficient tools of the market.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu