Luxembourg Industrial Site Controller - Perm Contract (m/f)
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
To support the Finance Team (2 people in Luxembourg), we are looking for a Controller.
This person will directly report to the Head of Finance and Administration of Luxembourg and have the opportunity to create his/her own position.
Our client is a start-up company active on the development of an innovative recruiting tool based in Luxembourg City.
The Controller (m/f) will assist the Head of Finance in the overall financial operations and reporting.
- Financial statements consolidation
- Monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting
- Working closely with international subsidiaries, external accountants and other departments across the organization
- Support the preparations of the annual budget, budget/forecast vs. actual analysis and monthly presentations to senior management and board
- Treasury and cash flow management, work with banks, suppliers, institutions
- Responsible for the annual audit, ensuring compliance with local regulations, transfer pricing policy, tax returns and statutory reporting
- A CPA with a big-4 experience, MBA- an advantage
- 2-5 years controlling experience
- Experience from an international company with foreign subsidiaries
- Experience in financial statements consolidation
- Experience in projects' controlling and accounting
- Experience in e-commerce and virtual goods- an advantage
- Excellent multitasking skills and a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Excellent analytical skills, reliable and flexible with ability to meet tied deadlines
- Fluent in English- spoken and written. Other language/s- an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- A friendly environment where teamwork matters and were we enjoy each other's company even outside work
Interested ? Please send your CV in English please.