Asset Management - Project Manager (m/f)
Post Date : 22 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Are you looking for new challenges?
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Asset Management Project Manager (M/F) role for a family-sized Management Company part of an international Global Investment firm.
Responsibilities for leading project work in several different areas.
The Project Manager will support the conducting officer in charge of oversight of delegates and will lead future project work such as, but not limited to:
- additional Manco license application for ancillary services
- changes to be implemented in response to Brexit
- new fund launch preparation, closed end fund fundraising and closing, client on boarding and due diligence support ,
- managing potential Luxembourg office relocation and technology support.
The function includes managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are across multiple departments within a line of business segment and medium risk, scope and complexity.
In this respect the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project Lead for our client's project work such as, but not limited to: ancillary license application, new fund launch preparation, closed end fund fundraising and closing; policies and procedures updates and alignment;
- Service Provider and delegate due diligence and periodic oversight;
- Monitor Investment managers and fund performances;
- Monitor & assess third party vendors in internal tool (i.e. TRIMS);
- Support the process of ongoing due diligence on distributors;
- Coordination of new platform and client on boarding: support to the local sales, service teams and portfolio managers;
- Manage potential Luxembourg office relocation project;
- Provide office technology support.
- Degree in Business or Economics, or equivalent experience;
- Extensive relevant experience in a similar role in a Management company in Luxembourg or experience in a Big4 structure as an Auditor;
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg investment funds products and regulations (UCITS and AIFMD);
- Fluent in English and French;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- Strong written and verbal documentation skills;
- Able to work independently, manage multiple and competing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and ability to build solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu