Accounts Receivable Clerk (m/f)
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Accounts Receivable Clerk (M/F) role for a storage center company.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist the Accounting & Operations department by performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of Accounts Receivable transactions.
He/she reports to the Accounting Manager.
- You run the process of bank and collection interfaces.
- You allocate and register Account Receivable transaction timely and errorless.
- You research and apply unallocated cash.
- You support the monthly and quarterly process.
- You organize and follow up the archives of the accounts receivable department.
- You control the compliance of our internal approval procedures in all its aspects (SOX). You will take proper action if not respected.
Min. secondary/high school degree.
This position is open for young graduates or candidates with a first accounting experience.
- Understands the company strategy and the strategic context of own work.
- Shows flexibility and is open to change.
- Actively seeks opportunities for self-development and learning.
- Recognizes commercial opportunities in own work as they arise.
- Is aware of the customer's needs (internal or external), puts them first in own work.
- Shows awareness of and commitment to business performance targets in own job.
- Shows market and business awareness in own work/own immediate area.
- Expresses him/herself clearly and professionally, can influence customers using the available tools.
- Prioritizes own tasks, completes work to deadlines and works independently.
- Works effectively as a team member.
- Mother tongue or 'native' level of French.
- A good knowledge of English is required.
Working knowledge of MS Office applications and an advanced level in Excel.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu