Accounting Manager (M/F) - Global Commercial Company
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
To face an important business development trend, Robert Half are currently looking for an Accounting Manager who will supervise a team of Accountants and takes responsibility for the general accounting, controlling and tax.
Our client is an global commercial company currently employing more than 100 employees in Luxembourg.
As an Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the finances and administration of several Luxembourgian and foreign entities of the company and will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Managing the daily operations of the Accounting team.
- End-responsible for the monthly, quarterly, half-year and yearly closing;
- IFRS group reporting (incl. liaise with group auditors);
- Local GAAP reporting (incl. liaise with local auditors);
- Management reporting (incl. preparation of the previsions),
- Preparation and organization of the quarterly Board of Directors;
- Managing and follow up of intragroup loans;
- Managing and follow up of the financial flows related to the international buying alliances;
- Follow up and quarterly reporting of the reinsurance captive (administration outsourced).
- Preparation and filing of VAT, excises and intrastat declarations;
- Computation of corporate income tax provisions;
- Preparation and filing of corporate income tax declarations;
- Preparation and filing of withholding tax declarations;
- Contribute in Group projects in the field of (in)direct taxation.
- Being the first point of contact for the team members
The required qualifications are :
- A university Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- A relevant accounting or auditing experience of at least 5 years (experience with commercial, industrial or service companies preferred)
- Experience and very good command in Tax (direct and indirect) is compulsory;
- Working knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS;
- Fluency in English and French is a MUST;
- Well-developed IT skills (Excel, …), SAP is an advantage;
- Intense attention to detail - disciplined and focused;
- High degree of personal accountability and ability to prioritize and deliver in a dynamic environment
- High level of drive and resilience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu