Project Finance Analyst
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Project Finance Analyst to join an international company.
The company is located in Flemish Brabant and is active in the energy industry.
- You will assist in the project finance process;
- You will prepare business plans;
- You will run financial model sensitivities;
- You will review construction & maintenance contracts;
- You will prepare reports & presentations for banks and other stakeholders;
- You will analyze developments in the international offshore wind market.
- You hold a master degree, by preference in economics;
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in project finance, financial advisory or private equity;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You feel yourself comfortable with numbers and complex excel models and are able to further develop your expertise;
- You have strong skills in MS PowerPoint and Word;
- You have a strong interest in renewable energy and finance;
- You are responsible and take care about detail without losing the big picture;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch, French or German.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
The client offers you:
- A position in a stimulating professional work environment;
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills;
- To be part of the contribution to the European climate and energy targets at a leading company in its sector;
- A correct remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits.
De Kleetlaan 12a (4th Floor)