Junior Controller in Flemish Brabant
Post Date : 27 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Controller in Flemish Brabant.
Our client is a multinational situated in Flemish Brabant and looking for a Junior Controller with an excellence knowledge of the MS Office package.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Junior Controller (M/F) includes:
- Weekly and monthly reporting updates;
- Monitoring and analysis of performance indicators;
- Participation to ad hoc analysis;
- Optimization of existing management tools;
- Balance sheet checking;
- Analysis of budget variance compared to Budget/Last Year/Quarterly reforecasting;
- Margin level controlling;
- Updating of internal procedures book;
- Regular communication about procedures updates;
- Ensuring the correct application of procedures;
- Participation to inventory, and analysis of variance.
The required qualifications for this position as a Junior Controller (M/F) are:
- You obtained a master's degree in Accountancy and Tax;
- You have an excellence knowledge of Dutch, French and English (written and spoken);
- You have an excellence knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- You are critical and you have a hands on mentality;
- You can prioritize tasks and work efficient and result-oriented;
- You are stress resistant;
- You are flexible;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers a very variated position in a young and ambitious team. The client offers a fix contract after a successful interim-period and an attractive salary.
Interested in this position? Apply now!