Business Analyst - international project environment
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f).
We are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f) for an international project environment situated region Wolvertem.
As a Business Analyst your primary responsibilities are:
- Collects relevant financial and operational data from different systems (ERP, QV, etc.. ), reports and through interpersonal interaction with Controllers and Business Line Management;
- Proper registration and filing of related and relevant information.
- Performs studies, analyses, comparisons and verifications in the regions/business units;
- Typical analyses: comparing financial/operational results, cash flow analysis, KPI's, monitoring budget variances, gap analysis actuals-forecasts, verifying provisions, financial/reporting and operational processes, benchmarking;
- Identifies and uncovers (potential) deviations, variances, problem- and improvement areas for the business by linking the collected (financial) information to the operational business.
Supporting Business Control:
- Provides Controlling Manager with the requested analyses in an accurate and timely manner;
- Makes suggestions and performs correcting corrective actions based on the found data found, in consultation with the responsible Controller;
- Provides data modeling to improve business, reporting, analyses and data collection;
- Supports Controlling Manager where and when required by explaining, linking and transferring the analyses results to business operations/line management in order for the latter to take appropriate measures.
- Closely liaises with the business.
Reporting & Communication:
- Produces accurate reports and analyses in accordance with the Group standards;
- Reports significant issues promptly to the controlling manager.
The requirements of a Business Analyst are:
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or comparable
- English & Dutch; both verbal and writing skills;
- Knowledge of Excel; Macro's, Pivot tables,…
- Numerically literate: is able to understand, interpret and use (financial) figures, numbers and statistical information
Interested to work in an international project environment situated region Wolvertem? Please apply now!