Junior Accountant NL/FR/ENG in Drogenbos
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Accountant in Drogenbos.
Our client is a multinational company situated in Drogenbos and looking for a trilingual Junior Accountant (NL/FR/ENG).
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Junior Accountant (M/F) includes:
- Accounts receivable:
- Obtain bank statements;
- Book customer payments;
- You will contact customers regarding outstanding invoices, both in writing and by phone in national languages (NL/FR/ENG);
- You will prepare review of aging for discussion with the Manager.
- Accounts payable:
- Obtain invoices from Zoom, internet sites form certain suppliers;
- Obtain credit notes from suppliers if required;
- Book accounts payable;
- Book intercomany invoices;
- You will prepare invoices for internal circulation;
- You will prepare payment proposals;
- You will book payments to suppliers;
- You answer questions from suppliers regarding payments;
- You prepare and book expenses notes from employees.
- You will prepare bank statement reconciliations;
- You will maintain statistics about daily bank transactions.
- General accounting:
- You assist in month end close;
- You will prepare general ledger entries.
- Car park management:
- You assist the Manager in daily contact with company car leasing companies and drives;
- You maintain reports regarding company cars.
- General tasks:
- You will assist in preparation of business and accounting reports, financial audit and income tax declaration;
- You will perform occasional other administrative tasks.
The required qualifications for this position as a Junior Accountant (M/F) are:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, both oral and written;
- You have a good knowledge of English;
- You pay attention to details and you are interested in business analysis;
- You are professional and have a sense of confidentiality;
- You are flexible and stress-resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this very variated position? Apply now!