Talent Sourcer Interim Management (M/V)
November 7, 2019
Management Resources, a division of the Robert Half group, is the specialist in the selection of senior-level interim managers for business continuity or change management throughout the whole organization. In order to sustain our growth in Belgium, we are currently looking to further develop our Management Resources team based in Diegem with a Talent Sourcer (m/f).
Robert Half pioneered specialized staffing services and is today the world's leader in the field of specialized recruitment and temporary employment. Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York exchange and has more than 325 locations worldwide, 11 of which are located in Belgium.
As an organization we are always looking for new opportunities to grow our business by exploring new geographical regions, as well as new markets and industries.
- You play an essential role in the Management Resources team in the execution of Project Assignments.
- You carry out desk research: preparation of target lists and talent pools
- You establish a first line contact with interim managers and you prescreen them over the phone;
- You build a sustainable network of interim managers using modern technology and social media;
- You prepare status reports for your colleagues and external clients;
- You are flexible towards additional tasks depending on the general workload.
- Together with the Resource Manager and the Senor Business Advisor you will be involved in the successful matching of interim managers with the right projects
- You have a Master's degree;
- Preferably you have gained a first (1 - 3yrs) experience within an international organization;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, ideally also in French.
- You are a self‐starter and able to work independently;
- You have a problem solving mentality;
- A sense of urgency with respect for deadlines is very important to you ;
- You are customer focused;
- With you strong communication skills you are able to communicate with senior executives;
- Furthermore you are:
- Professional and dedicated to excellence;
- Accurate and precise;
- Result oriented combined with drive and enthusiasm;
- Supportive colleague with excellent administrative skills;
- Flexible and entrepreneurial.
- Training and career opportunities within a global Fortune 500 listed company that is
- considered as one of the leading players;
- Be part of company that is built on the Ethics First principle, a group that cares about the environment and society with a very team oriented and "work hard play hard"‐culture;
- Dynamic and challenging working environment and stimulating office environment;
- Exposure to a large variety of companies and industries and to important business leaders allowing you to build a network of high level contacts;
- State‐of‐the art technology including a Microsoft Surface Tablet;
- Competitive salary package (base salary + lots of attractive interesting fringe benefits).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor