Sr Treasury Analyst - Processes & IT Applications - Diegem
Post Date : 21 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Technology is currently looking for a (m/f) Senior Treasury Analyst - Processes & IT Applications for one of our clients.
Our client is a global technology leader and is based in Diegem.
Reporting to the Treasury Director, you will have following responsibilities:
- Tune, troubleshoot and support resolution of application issues by interacting with Treasury and BU-users, internal Corporate IT support function and application vendors;
- Provide application production support for ad-hoc change requests requiring coding and development - design, test, debug, implement and document;
- Develop and optimize application monitoring tools together with Corp IT Treasury support function;
- Support Treasury Director in defining department strategy for hosting of Treasury applications;
- Provide support and training to end-users for configuration and use of new functionalities;
- Coordinate with (external and internal) server & database administrators and internal Corporate IT support function, the proper integration of new functionalities;
- Lead and support implementation of application updates (upgrades, patches and new releases);
- Stay abreast of latest developments in global and regional standards and formats for Electronic Fund Transfers (SEPA, IBAN & BIC), aiming to have JCI execute payments at all times in the most secure and cost-effective way;
- Work with all Treasury Functions to review and optimize Treasury processes;
- Provide recommendations on potential new Treasury processes;
- Interact with Treasury Compliance function, to develop Global and Regional Treasury Policies, Procedures, Operational Guidelines and SOX Matrices;
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to ensure and protect static data consistency and integrity;
- Approve centrally all key static data changes;
- Provide training and support to Treasury Users on static data management;
- Support the Treasury Cash Management Function in participating to periodic RFP processes for banking services.
The requested qualifications for this position includes:
- Master in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Finance with a strong technical background or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a large international company;
- In-depth business process understanding, acute technical and functional business application understanding and quick learner profile;
- Good understanding of finance & treasury, financial markets, and cash management;
- Knowledge of Treasury Systems, Payment Factory Systems, SWIFT and cybersecurity is an asset;
- Very knowledgeable in Microsoft Access and MS SQL Server 2008 or higher;
- Fluent In English, other language are a plus;
- Knowledgeable or willing to develop in-depth knowledge in .Net, SQL stored procedures/functions/views;
- Detail oriented; strong analytical and communication skills;
- An energetic, creative, results-oriented organizer and problem solver with a focus on value adding processes and customer service;
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
Interested in this position of Senior Treasury Analyst - Processes & IT Applications? Apply today!