Management Resources - Senior Business Advisor - Diegem
Post Date : 16 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Management Resources, a division of the Robert Half group, is the specialist in the selection of senior-level interim managers for business continuity or change management throughout the whole organisation.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RH) is the world's first and largest specialised staffing firm. Robert Half is a recognised leader in professional staffing and consulting services, and is the parent company of Protiviti®, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology and risk consulting firm.
Our steadfast commitment to 'Ethics First' provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with fellow employees, job candidates, clients, shareholders and vendors.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and have remained so for half a century. We expect our people to adhere to these standards in their daily actions. Integrity is the common fabric of the people we hire and will continue to define our business for years to come.
- Develop a broad network and build up a qualitative professional relationship with clients by prospecting their senior management
- Identify potential needs in your market for senior temporary financial, general management, HR, IT, Marketing, … expertise and recommend the best staffing solutions to your clients
- Identify, select and interview highly qualified experts, interested in temporary assignments
- Select the most qualified expert to match your clients needs
- Follow-up the assignments in order to ensure the most qualitative partnership between all parties
- Participate actively in professional networking events
- you have a university degree, preferably in economics
- you have 8 years of successful specialized experience in a middle management position in Finance, HR, Legal,… and/or minimum of 5 years of experience in (recruitment) consulting
- you are trilingual French/Dutch/English
- you are an excellent communicator with a good sense of judgment in combination with strong commercial and service-oriented skills
- you are a highly energetic team player with a proactive and result-driven attitude
- you are a mature, resilient and outgoing personality, willing to succeed in an ambitious and fast growing organization
- an exciting challenge in a dynamic team-focused working environment
- Real career and personal development
- perspectives within a truly international group
- an attractive performance-driven compensation package
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)