General Legder Accountant
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :Accountemps is the professional staffing firm for all financial & accounting profiles.
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a potential General Legder Accountant. Our client is a marketleader in its domain and situated in the bigger Brussels area.
Prinicpal Duties and Responsibilites:
* Responsible for 3rd Party accounts payable process including vendor invoice entries, gather the appropriate approvals and supporting documents, maintain vendor setup.
* Communicate with vendors to resolve issues and inquiries, perform root cause analysis.
* Responsible for management & periodic reporting including 3rd Party accounts payable aging analysis, GRNI reconciliations.
* Support and maintain the Purchase Order (PO) Database, approve and send POs to the suppliers, manage PO discrepancies.
* Support the Finance team on various month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities from General Ledger accounting, reconciliations, accruals and other ad hoc activities.
* Support and assist in the weekly processing of payments. Participate in weekly cash forecasts and payment plans.
* Update, maintain and develop where necessary, accounts payable policies and procedures to support the operations of the network.
* Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support customer satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
* Document analyses, controls and reports in accordance with the company's policies and procedures (SOX).
* Assist in accounting projects or perform other duties as time permits or as needed.
* Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
* 3-4 years accounting experience minimum.
* Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles a must.
* Highly motivated, proactive and results-driven team player, thrives in matrix organization.
* Well organized, very accurate and compliance driven. Able to deal with tight reporting timelines.
* Team player with good communication skills and customer oriented, aiming an effective collaboration with internal and external partners.
* Good computer literacy: knowledge of an ERP system, strong in MS Excel.
* Fluency in English and Dutch/French is required.
We offer you a fixed contract after the interim period. A nice and competitive salary with extra-legal advantages.
An opportunity in a nice international company. Interested? Apply even today!
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)