Fund Administrator / Analyst
Post Date : 20 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Fund Administrator / Analyst to join an international company.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in venture capital.
- You will handle day-to-day administrative and financial operations of several venture funds;
- You will be responsible for reporting to the boards and shareholders of the venture funds, including coordinating the Quarterly Reviews of the funds and the preparation of the board meetings of the funds;
- You will be responsible for financial reporting to the FSMA;
- You will coordinate external/financial audit procedures of the venture funds;
- You will be responsible for determining the market value of private investments, follow-up of valuation rules and procedures and ensuring that valuations are done in accordance with rules and regulations (IFRS);
- You will assist investment teams in the financial analysis of potential investments and portfolio companies;
- You will attend and participate in the investment team meetings of the venture funds.
- You hold a financial degree;
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
- You possess excellent analytical skills;
- You are able to present complex data in an organized and comprehensive manner;
- You have a flexible working attitude;
- You have solid interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)