Country Finance Manager - Diegem - Permanent
September 11, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization in Diegem, active in the manufacturing industry, we are currently looking for a Country Finance Manager (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Diegem and is active in the manufacturing industry.
Reporting to the Country Finance Leader Benelux, your responsibilities as a Country Finance Manager will be:
- You ensure all of the entity's financial transactions and obligations are (1) properly accounted for and correctly reported through HFM on a US GAAP basis, in accordance with our accounting policies, and (2) properly accounted for and correctly reported for statutory reporting purposes based on the relevant accounting standards within the country of operation;
- You review and approve account reconciliations for general ledger balances supporting the entity's reported HFM results, and ensuring monthly general ledger balances are completely and properly reconciled to HFM;
- You monitor and ensure site compliance with our key business policies. It is the responsibility of the Country Finance Manager to ensure there is a properly approved Schedule of Executive Approvals (SEA) for the entity, and that all personnel who can approve transactions on behalf of the entity under the SEA have been properly trained on Policy 101 and the SEA;
- You ensure the site meets Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as determined by the Corporate Controller's office;
- You ensure statutory filings are completed in compliance with local regulations and statutory audits are completed in accordance with our statutory policy;
- You support and manage internal and external audit requirements;
- You prepare an in country controller complete and accurate quarterly management representation letter, covering the entire entity. All significant integrity, control, and compliance matters and concerns must be communicated in the quarterly management representation letter. Issues or matters which pertain to only certain SBUs should be identified as such;
- You support the tax department in implementing and executing tax strategy and compliance activities;
- You are in charge of other accounting and controllership duties as determined by the Corporate Controller's office and other finance duties as determined by other solid line reporting supervisors (if applicable).
Required profile for the Country Finance Manager:
- You hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral;
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar Finance function;
- You are proficient in Excel, SAP, Hyperion Finance Management and data base applications;
- You are strong in business and financial analysis;
- You are process and results oriented;
- You are have good time management, organization and prioritization skills;
- You take initiative, have a positive attitude, and a get-things-done attitude.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor