Post Date : 22 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Commercial Analyst to join an international company.
The company is located in the bigger region of Brussels and is active in the technology industry.
- You will assist with the preparation of the commercial parts of sales proposals for submission to clients;
- You will assist with review of the pricing and costing;
- You will present key pricing assumptions and risks for sign off at relevant levels, in line with the authority matrix;
- You will contribute to ensuring client proposals and contracts clearly incorporate the company's necessary terms and conditions for optimal commercial and financial engagements;
- You will ensure proposals are well backed with subcontractors and vendors;
- You will provide input into the qualification of tenders and presales engagements;
- You will evaluate financing, leasing and accounting impacts of deals;
- You will contribute to the evaluation and conclusion on invoicing profiles and payment terms and related impacts;
- You will perform detailed commercial contractual and financial analysis on complex sales opportunities;
- You will work closely with legal to ensure compliance and mitigate risks for example, but not limited to, the calculation and payment of penalties, contract termination and so on;
- You will assist with/lead or participate in the negotiation of deals with clients.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree;
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a commercial finance position, pricing, financial engineering, controlling,… ;
- You have working experience in a similar IT / IT Services / Telecom / ... environment with multinational exposure and focus on large and complex service deals, is a must;
- You have commercial acumen with an excellent understanding of the company business and the way it operates, as well as its key business drivers; you are able to operate at both strategic and operational level;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English (working languages);
- You have high skills in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint …); skills in SAP, SFDC would be a significant advantage;
- You have an analytical, autonomous, communicative with no-nonsense approach, direct but diplomatic, you are a hard worker (no 9-to-5 mentality), flexible, solution and client-minded, team spirit, organized, eye-for- detail, result-oriented, strong business acumen;
- You demonstrate the company's core values of Proactivity, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Partnership, Innovation, Personal Commitment and Multi-Cultural Strength.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)