Accounts Payable (ENG) Diegem
July 10, 2018
Accounting & finance
Do you have good accounting knowledge? And are you open for a temporary interim assignment of 2 months? Sign up now!
For a fascinating International Company located in the Diegem region we are looking for an Accounts Payable for an interim assignment of minimum 2 months.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and registration of supplier invoices.
- You are also responsible for the follow-up of bank statements.
- You offer help with the debtor management and you also track the payments of the existing invoices.
- You are an expert in maintaining the additional administrative tasks.
Your profile ?:
- You have a graduate in accounting or a bachelor's degree.
- You have an excellent knowledge of ENGLISCH any national language (French or Dutch are a plus).
- You have a first experience in a relevant position within the BELGIAN accounting principles. This is a MUST.
- You are positive and you are driven.
- You are available for the next 2 months.
- The possibility to work under a full-time interim contract of 6 months.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a fascinating company.
- An attractive salary with extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: