Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Brussels
October 30, 2018
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the building sector.
As a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are the main point of contact of this company;
- You will be responsible for the agenda management;
- You will take telephone calls and put the through with the right department;
- You will organise seminars, events and presentations;
- You will also organise travel arrangements from A to Z;
- You will keep the database up to date;
- You will arrange meetings, both internal and external and manage and coordinate appointments daily and ensure a good preparation for meetings;
- You will welcome and look after the visitors;
- You will handle the e-mail correspondence;
- You will coordinate all office supplies and related orders;
- You will manage the expenses of the team.
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Office Management;
- You have proven experience (at least 3 years) in a comparable role;
- You have a perfect knowledge of English, Dutch and French (written & spoken);
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- You have a professional attitude and you are able to liaise with people at all levels;
- You have excellent organisation skills;
- You are cheerful, well organized and stress resistant;
- You have excellent communication skills.
Our client offers you:
- An interim contract in view of a fixed-term contract, in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant and are you immediately available? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor