Underwriter in Brussels
June 14, 2019
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Underwriter (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the banking sector.
As an Underwriter (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the underwriting and administration for a specific segment of the company's book of business ;
- You handle issuance, validation and processing of contractual documents;
- You do the claim administration for the portfolio of policies;
- You manage reviews and you analyze business risks for acceptability in accordance with company guidelines and standards;
- You resolve underwriting queries and makes appropriate decisions;
- You participate in the Credit Committee.
The requested qualifications for this Underwriter (M/F) position include:
- You hold a bachelor degree in Office Management or any relevant degree;
- You have an excellent command of English and good knowledge of Dutch and French ;
- Other European languages are considered as an important asset;
- You have strong analytical skills ;
- You have good interpersonal effectiveness and good communication skills;
- You are a real team player;
- You have outstanding IT Skills (excel, word, power point, outlook);
- You have a professional experience between 0 and 5 years.
Our client offers:
- A flexible Full-Time interim contract that can be extended ;
- An attractive challenge in an international environment with a lot of diversity.
Interested in this challenging position of Underwriter (M/F) ? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor