Treasury Generalist Back Office - Brussels
Post Date : 03 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Treasury Generalist Back Office for one of our clients.
Our client, active in the automotive sector is located in Brussels.
As Treasury Generalist Back Office you will have following responsibilities:
- Input, processing and planning of financial transactions including the disposition of our multi-currency cash pools;
- Interaction with financial institutions regarding payments, confirmations and investigations;
- Perform internal reporting activities;
- Direct contact and coordinator in all financing matters for several group companies.
The requested qualifications for the position of Treasury Generalist Back Office include:
- Master degree in Finance Management / Applied Sciences;
- Ideally a first working experience in Treasury;
- Fluent in English, German or Spanish are an asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- High capacity of teamwork and open communication skills;
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment;
- Independent and structured working approach even under high workload;
- Willingness to attend job specific training.
Interested in this function of Treasury Generalist Back Office? Apply today!