Treasury Analyst - Brussels
Post Date : 02 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Treasury Analyst for one of our clients based in Brussels.
Our client is one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper and they continue to consolidate and reinforce their position.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Analyst will have following responsibilities:
- Perform a wide range of middle-office tasks related to a Group centralised treasury organisation
- Collect, analyse and prepare a wide variety of data and information for purposes of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements. All the Reports need to be prepared in various formats, as required by the different entities
- Develop SAP Treasury module knowledge for reporting purposes
- Maintain and develop SAP Treasury system following the internal needs & requirements
- Act as a back-up of the Cash Administrator position
The requested qualifications for the position of Treasury Analyst include:
- Master degree in Finance and Economics, accounting knowledge will be an asset
- Minimum 2 years' experience in treasury positions, experience within the banking sector will be an asset
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge in SAP treasury module
- Good presentation and communication skills
- You are analytical and detail oriented
- You have experience in Project management
- You are able to influence people without having line responsibility
- Stress resistant, flexible and hands-on
Our client offers you a challenging position in an international company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. They also offer a wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. They aim to provide their people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Interested in this position of Treasury Analyst? Apply today!