Treasury Analyst - Brussels
November 8, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Treasury Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day administration of treasury activities;
- Monitoring and execution of daily treasury cash transactions at HQ;
- Internal point of contact and support for all Treasury/Cash-related matters;
- Periodic interest calculations;
- Reporting & Analyses of cash at risk;
- Follows up on Group's cash flow forecasts in close collaboration with local teams;
- FX covering;
- Project involvement : treasury package;;
- Manages the operational banking relations;
- Financing under documentary credits (L/C);
- Credit insurance follow up (group level);
- Intercompany loans follow up & administration;
- Credit insurance & Collection agency (group level);
- Group expense note platform administration;
- Participation in Treasury projects (global ERP system implementation).
The required profile for the Treasury Analyst position:
- Bachelor in the Financial Sector;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset;
- Global mindset;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communicator and team player;
- Good time management skills and pro active;
- Takes initiatives, autonomy in his work and sense of responsibility;
- Eager to learn;
- Technical skills :
- Day to day cash management (administration);
- Communication with banks / insurers;
- Monthly reporting (Microsoft office);
- Knowledge of treasury models (cash pool, types of lending, SBLC & guarantees, credit insurance, documentary credits);
- Forex knowledge;
- Computer skills :
- MS-Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Isabel banking software.
Our client offers a fast growing company environment, the opportunity to work for a B to B company that is a leader in its field, the opportunity to progress as the company grows, a competitive salary with employee benefits package (Group and Health Insurance), an English-speaking environment and multicultural teams.
Interested in this position of Treasury Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor