Treasury Analyst - Brussels
June 11, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Treasury Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the IT sector.
As Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Internal focal point and support for all Treasury/Cash-related matters;
- Ensures the monitoring and proper execution of the daily cash operations of all Group entities;
- Manages and follows up on Group's cash flow forecasts in close collaboration with local teams;
- Ensures the consistency of cash management procedures for the entire group: cash pooling, hedging of exchange & interest rate risks;
- Actively participates in the monthly closing process;
- Manages the operational banking relations;
- Supervision of inter-company netting and proper accounting treatment;
- Contributes to the improvement of the tools, processes and governance of the group's treasury organization;
- Contributes to the optimization of the indebtedness of the group subsidiaries (short and medium term), in particular by ensuring optimal use of the different sources of financing of the group;
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements;
- Development of financial models;
- Financial analyses according to the needs of the service;
- Participation in projects and audits;
- Optimizing and automating of reporting.
The required profile for the Treasury Analyst position:
- You have a master in Finance or Finance-related field;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English;
- You are alert: able to take the right decisions quickly;
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- You have good knowledge of treasury software and an affinity with IT;
- Good communicator, able to build a relationship of trust with your internal and external stakeholders at local and international level;
- You are organized, results-oriented and stress-resistant.
Interested in this position of Treasury Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor