Technical Support Analyst - Brussels center
Post Date : 24 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Technology is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Technical Support Analyst.
Based in the Center of Brussels, our client is looking for the right person to join their team.
As Technical Support Analyst, you will have following responsibilities:
- Manage calls and incidents;
- Manage opened calls via the ticket tool and emails received;
- Monitor the system hardware, operating systems as well as services and applications and backups;
- Install basic software;
- Implement instructions and new procedure;
- Participate in the development of operating procedures.
The requested qualifications for this position of Technical Support Analyst include:
- Bachelor in IT;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft, UNIX, Oracle databases, SQL.
Interested in this position of Technical Support Analyst? Apply today!