Team Leader Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 18 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Team Leader Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client, is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients with a network of more than 100 offices in over 75 countries. They are located in Brussels.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, the Team Leader Accountant will have following responsibilities:
- Responsible in managing a team of 3 to 5 accountants;
- Overview the VAT team and coordinate and assist in more complex VAT transactions;
- Review and approve the closing files, annual accounts, corporate income tax returns of client files;
- Assist the senior accountants in the on boarding of new clients;
- Responsible for the internal control of the internal accounting process;
- Communicate effectively and timely with colleagues, clients and other third parties.
The requested qualifications for the position of Team Leader Accountant include:
- Master in Accounting and Tax, IAB/IEC is recommended;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Strong technical knowledge in VAT, especially international aspects;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and hands on approach;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Interested in this position of Team Leader Accountant? Apply today!