Tax Analyst - Brussels
November 8, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Tax Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the automotive sector.
As Tax Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Provides tax advice to the finance and operational departments;
- Prepares and/or supervises the tax returns and others tax obligations of the Belgian entities of the group;
- Assistance during tax audits;
- Person of contact for external partners and tax authorities;
- Tax development monitoring and active support (e.g. newsletters, training, periodic reviews) for our operational departments;
- Tax risk management (i.e. monitoring and process improvement proposal) in partnership with the operational departments;
- Participation in various treasury, invoicing and tax projects;
- Assistance in treasury reporting and cash management;
- Support in various administrative tasks of the department (mainly related to treasury).
The required profile for the Tax Analyst position:
- You hold a Master's degree with an economic or a legal orientation and a specialization in taxation;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience (in a tax or audit firm or in a company) (preferably in corporate income tax or VAT);
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools;
- You are fluent in both national languages and have a good knowledge of English;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- Rather social in nature, you have good communication skills;
- With a strong organizational skills, you are rigorous, reliable, autonomous and proactive.
Interested in this position of Tax Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor