Support Assistant - Back Office Manager in Schaarbeek
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Support Assistant - Back Office Manager in Schaarbeek.
The company is situated in Schaarbeek and looking for a Support Assistant - Back Office Manager.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Support Assistant - Back Office Manager includes:
- You will follow up repair cases, check the priority of the case, check if the part is on warrantee;
- You will prepare the offer to the client after receiving quote from the supplier, you will follow up the delivery and inform the team;
- You will prepare offers for new contracts;
- You ensure appropriate prices, currency and General Terms and conditions for suppliers;
- You update suppliers records in the back office system;
- You will use reminders in the system for major deadlines or important facts;
- You create new jobs in the job book and update or create clients in the back office system;
- You will prepare sales invoices using back office systems to produce documents in Excel or similar format for review by back office or accountant;
- You ensure proper follow up if partial invoices are needed;
- You offer general office support when applicable;
- You assist the Engineer team and Technical team on their tasks;
- You ensure backup of the Support Assistant during holidays;
- You offer Management assistance on specific tasks;
- You are responsible for the reception desk.
The required qualifications for this position as a Support Assistant - Back Office Manager are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Office Management;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office package;
- You are stress-resistant and proactive;
- You are very flexible and you work result-oriented;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: