March 28, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Sr. Accountant for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the automobile sector.
As Sr. Accountant you will be responsible for:
- You ensure full legal compliance within applicable deadlines (tax, statutory). You are also the first point of contact for internal and external audit queries;
- You manage the accounting daily operations of your entities;
- You are responsible for the full coordination of month-end closing activities, resulting in a timely and accurate reporting of actual results in line with group guidelines and deadlines;
- You do a monthly check on intercompanie;
- You perform key accounts reconciliations, justification and documentation;
- You support the controlling department, for example by doing sales analyses on direct deliveries;
- You proactively identify and implement any remedies/improvements on procedures and internal controls to reinforce MCF (Minimum Control Framework) compliance;
You report to the Head of Financial Accounting Distribution and Retail.
The required profile for the position:
- You have a higher degree in Accountancy and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- You have a sound understanding of general accounting procedures. You also have a good knowledge of MS Office applications (advanced Excel) and accounting software (such as Navision, SAP, I-reach);
- You are a team player and a problem solver. You act and think proactively;
- You are accurate and succeed in the monthly deadlines;
- You are flexible and have a high level of integrity;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
Interested in this position at a dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor